Monday, January 25, 2010

Catching up...


Wow, so I shot so many images this past week that I'm just finally catching up on editing and getting stuff ready for the web and some possible prints. It seemed that every time I would go through the catalog I would find another shot that I liked and just had to edit. It also turned out that a number of the shots that I thought might only work if I bracketed the images for HDR processing, actually worked out using a single raw file. It took me a few more minutes to finish the editing, but I'm pretty surprised by how many worked out that way.



Only one shot from the actual sunrise here, there are a few others on Flickr and also on my website too. I think I'm most impressed with the shots from just after the sunrise, the early morning light is still soft and the skies were a perfect blue color. The light was warm and it just made for some great shooting conditions. I think the only lens in my bag I didn't use that day was the 70-200mm!! All the others got a great workout.


I'll try to get another post up here in a day or two, to show what I shot on Wednesday and a few more outtakes from Thursday as well.


Photos: Nikon D90, 17-55mm f/2.8, 10.5mm f/2.8

No comments:

Post a Comment