Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Signs....Long term stuff.


Ohhh blog, why is it that you are the first thing to get left behind when I get "busy" or unmotivated? Oh well. Lots has been going on, still shooting a bunch, more weddings these days, it seems that Sept, or Fall in general is the time to get married in the Rockies. My wife and I made a quick trip to Washington state over the Labor day weekend, it was nice to get away. The only sad part was when it was time to leave, I wanted to keep driving south, but alas, we headed north, and back home to Jasper. I did however find a new long term photo project I will pursue for the next while. Signs. Old type signs, or signs in odd places, or just odd signs in general. I found a few on our recent travels, and now I think it will be something I'll be looking for, for the next while. I may have to make a trip to the Neon Graveyard in Vegas, that would be a good time. I would have a complete portfolio of signs then! Anywho, here are a few to keep your eyes satisfied for a while. I'll post a few more pics from the trip in a day or so. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment